I’m Stacey the fitness trainer. I work in one of the gym in UK. As a fitness trainer I demonstrate and giving several exercises and routines. Beside that I also monitor the progress of the client and giving information about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issue. Working out and exercise can be done in many ways. Here are a couple of tips.
- Be Consistent in doing exercise.
When you are doing it you have to be consistent. Don’t stop in the middle of an exercising program.
- Follow an Effective Exercise Routine
- Strength training. Even 20 minutes a day twice a week will help tone the entire body.
- Interval training. “In its most basic form, interval training might involve walking for two minutes, running for two, and alternating this pattern throughout the duration of a workout,”
- Increased cardio/aerobic exercise.
- Set Realistic Goals
In other words, don’t worry if you can’t run a 5K just yet. Make it a habit to walk 15 minutes a day, and add time, distance, and intensity from there.
Have a go and try it out for yourself, there is nothing more beautiful then peace in mind and body.